Improving your sleep quality with
Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT).
Over 2600000 hours of restful sleep achieved
Treating Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea
We help people like you, sleep better every night and live better every day.
- Do you sleep on the couch or in a separate room?
- Is your family concerned about the future of your health?
- Do you feel tired all day after sleeping all night?
- What will sleep apnea cost you in the future?
We specialize in treating snoring and sleep apnea using the main CPAP alternative, oral appliance therapy (OAT), also known as Continuous Open Airway Therapy (COAT). Our providers are Diplomates of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, offering the best available care throughout Ohio.
Let's create a healthier, well-rested version of you.
We Accept These (and other) Insurance Plans
Untreated Sleep Apnea Can Increase Your Risk of:
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS)
- Weight gain, a lack of energy, and decreased productivity
- Headaches, memory loss, and impaired cognitive function
- High blood pressure (Hypertension), atrial fibrillation, and recurrent stroke
Is your life worth the risk? Schedule your FREE consultation today!
What to Expect
Meet with Provider
You have questions and we have answers. Let's review your health history and talk about improving your sleep quality.
Get Your Oral Appliance
Your road to better sleep continues on delivery day. We ensure your oral appliance fits, educate you on proper use and discuss expectations.
Treating sleep apnea can improve your energy levels and your overall quality of life. Take charge of your sleep, today.